PC Excavations undertake a wide range of projects, from earthworks and demolition to waste management and recycling.
We offer our clients the complete solution and are constantly expanding our fleet with the latest industry equipment.
Our range of services includes:
- We carry out an extensive range of steel, stone and brick demolition projects, some of our projects include sports stadiums, office developments, house, public houses, and schools.
- High Rise Demolition
- Our fleet of specialist machinery and equipment enables us to effectively carry out complex demolition projects, such as high rise inner-city projects.
- Crushing & Screening
- We have widespread experience in processing secondary aggregates and materials to meet our clients financial aims.
- Aggregate & Top Soil
- PC Excavations are suppliers of recycled aggregates and top soils.
- All salvageable materials are resold on a best prices basis, conforming with our environmental policy to reduce waste and landfill. All our services are compliant with current legislation.
- General ground works are also undertaken such as bulk earthmoving, site clearance, muck off site, drainage, concreting and tarmacing.
- At PC Excavations we are committed to the highest level of recycling ensuring the re use of site demolition materials where ever possible.
- Site Investigation & Remediation
- We provide extensive site reports identifying any potential issues that may be faced during the project. We will then prepare a detailed operation plan in line with legislation, budgets and project time scales.
- Asbestos Removal
- We are certified to handle the management, removal and disposal of asbestos from both commercial and domestic sites.
- Contaminated Ground
- After carrying out a contaminated ground analysis we will advise on the best course of action for the treatment or removal of any contaminated areas.
- Heavy Plant Haulage
- PC Excavations transport heavy plant throughout the UK.
- Laser Trimming
- Using our state of the art laser trimming equipment, ensures more accurate and consistent excavation working to tolerances of 5mm.
If you would like further information on the range of services we provide email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01302 300243